Site Suggestions, Support and Resources > Fiction and Non-Fiction Books/Magazines

299 Days: The Visitors (Book Five) - book discussion [SPOILER ALERT]

<< < (7/8) > >>

Heavy G:

--- Quote from: 4bull on April 10, 2013, 07:07:43 PM ---
Has anyone found the extra chapter for book 5 ?

--- End quote ---

It will be out soon. When it is, you can find it here (along with all the other bonus chapters): http://299days.com/free-download/

MississippiJarhead:
I think watching Snelling to see if he is communicating with the Tories Loyalist on the outside would be in order. Miss-information could be spread by "accidentally" letting Snelling find out about the fifty Marines or whatever other subterfuge you would like the enemy to think.

Once war has been declared, and you're fooling yourself if you do not believe that to be the case by this point in the story, you are foolish to allow an enemy sympathizer to roam free in your midst. It's ugly but something has to be done about it. They need to on some level, take the fight to the enemy before the winter depletes their supplies and disease make further resistance less likely to succeed.

My only knock remains the price to material ratio. I read all five books since last Friday but I did enjoy them and I will get the rest. If the sentiment of the books wasn't lining up so well with my personal Libertarian beliefs I couldn't justify the price.

Smurf Hunter:

--- Quote from: MississippiJarhead on June 06, 2013, 05:48:05 AM ---I think watching Snelling to see if he is communicating with the Tories Loyalist on the outside would be in order. Miss-information could be spread by "accidentally" letting Snelling find out about the fifty Marines or whatever other subterfuge you would like the enemy to think.

--- End quote ---

That's legit stratego thinking, but my money says Grant and crew chop him up into pieces and feed him to the hogs in the middle of the night.

Alan Georges:

--- Quote from: smurf hunter on June 06, 2013, 09:53:01 AM ---
That's legit stratego thinking, but my money says Grant and crew chop him up into pieces and feed him to the hogs in the middle of the night.

--- End quote ---

So you enjoyed "Surviving Home" too, I take it?  I sure did!

shambo:

--- Quote from: Alan Georges on June 06, 2013, 06:44:52 PM ---So you enjoyed "Surviving Home" too, I take it?  I sure did!

--- End quote ---
I am a hugh fan of the surviving home series.  I read all three books.  Its a great read till Glen gets his other books out.  The price is easier to take too.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version