Site Suggestions, Support and Resources > Fiction and Non-Fiction Books/Magazines

299 Days: The Collapse (Book Two) - book discussion [SPOILER ALERT]

<< < (21/21)

16onRockandRoll:
Number 2 is the shortest by quite a bit. The story had an odd timing to it, and it really did need a break right then.

cmxterra:

--- Quote from: 16onRockandRoll on December 23, 2012, 11:02:34 AM ---Number 2 is the shortest by quite a bit. The story had an odd timing to it, and it really did need a break right then.

--- End quote ---

Shame then that it was the one that I bought via kindle. Still seems high for an electronic version of a ten part series. I am all for supporting one of our own but 100 bucks for fiction is more than I want to fork over. There are better ways to spend a C note considering the times we are in.

MississippiJarhead:
An interesting take on how the collapse will happen. I too, feel it will be somewhat partial depending on where you are. Other countries have had economic disasters that didn't end up in total free for all Mad Max scenario. Why would we be different? I also feel better about my situation. At least my neighbors, friends and family have enough sense to own firearms and not have an ideological opposition to using them when necessary.

My only knock is the price to material ration. I read all five books since last Friday but I did enjoy them  :P.

Hooligan:

--- Quote from: Hootie on October 27, 2012, 06:37:52 PM ---after reading this book, did anyone else get a slight case of "prepper panic"?

It honestly me made me double check my efforts on prepping.

--- End quote ---

Yes

I really hate his wife, anyone else? Why is she such a stubborn pain in the ass? Makes me appreciate my lady even more!

cheryl1:
:) I absolutely could not stand her either.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version