Site Suggestions, Support and Resources > ANNOUNCEMENTS

Let There Be Chat

<< < (8/8)

Sister Wolf:

--- Quote from: soupbone on November 14, 2012, 04:22:27 PM ---Speaking of which, when are you going to get active again? I haven't been hit with a good snit in a long time. Kind if miss the duckin' and weavin'.

soup

--- End quote ---
Right now. *warms up my snitting arm*  ;D

Cory (NewOldTech):
Where is this Chat I'm hearing about?

Cedar:

--- Quote from: Cory (NewOldTech) on May 07, 2016, 10:06:45 AM ---Where is this Chat I'm hearing about?

--- End quote ---

They used to have it and I loved it!! But when they switched over to a new doohickie to have TSP on, chat was not a feature the program held, so chat had to go bye-bye. Maybe there is hope it can come back one day. You might try TSPNZello.. it is live verbal/audio chat with some good folks. Tell them that Cedar sent you. http://www.zello.com/channels/k/dZ8O

It works kinda like a CB. You can use your PC or your cell phone

Cedar

Cory (NewOldTech):
Thanks Cedar. I was thinking it mighta been gone. I looked all over for it.

I'm on zello, only because of the TSP channel. But not as much as I should be.

Mr. Bill:

--- Quote from: Cedar on May 07, 2016, 10:21:21 AM ---...But when they switched over to a new doohickie to have TSP on, chat was not a feature the program held, so chat had to go bye-bye. ...

--- End quote ---

Thank you, that's the best technical explanation ever. ;D

We might maybe have been able to make chat work again, with a whole bunch of hacking, but few members showed interest so we didn't pursue it.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version