The TSP Marketplace > Members Support Brigade Forum

payment question..

(1/2) > >>

dhallftworth:
If we pay for it a month at a time, because that is what we can afford, do we get kicked out of the supporting members at the end of the month?

johnnyb_good30:
if its with paypal thay take it out for u if u dont put a stop on it.but im not sure if he will kick u out.

dhallftworth:
It may sound funny but I'm not sure if I could afford $5.00 a month.. bank account sometimes gets down to penneys left... hmmm... what a delima...

CountryRootsCityJob:
Ive got another question... I was clicking on the link that i hoped would tell me how to pay for the one year deal by mail and it seemed as though I was just going in circles- metaphorically speaking that is.  Once I clicked on the link on the third page, it would just bring me back to the first page.  Where do I go to get info on how to pay with a check?

DeltaEchoVictor:

--- Quote from: CountryRootsCityJob on April 13, 2009, 02:47:49 PM ---Ive got another question... I was clicking on the link that i hoped would tell me how to pay for the one year deal by mail and it seemed as though I was just going in circles- metaphorically speaking that is.  Once I clicked on the link on the third page, it would just bring me back to the first page.  Where do I go to get info on how to pay with a check?

--- End quote ---
Send Jack an email at jack at thesurvivalpodcast dot com & ask him about paying with a check.  You're right though, it says the page no longer exists.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version