Author Topic: payment question..  (Read 3402 times)

dhallftworth

payment question..
« on: April 13, 2009, 12:34:48 AM »
If we pay for it a month at a time, because that is what we can afford, do we get kicked out of the supporting members at the end of the month?

Offline johnnyb_good30

• Senior Survivalist
Re: payment question..
« Reply #1 on: April 13, 2009, 12:54:13 AM »
if its with paypal thay take it out for u if u dont put a stop on it.but im not sure if he will kick u out.

dhallftworth

« Reply #2 on: April 13, 2009, 12:58:16 AM »
It may sound funny but I'm not sure if I could afford $5.00 a month.. bank account sometimes gets down to penneys left... hmmm... what a delima...

Offline CountryRootsCityJob

• Survivalist Mentor
  • Yeehaw :D (Unicycles require little maintenance)
    • Building Rome... as fast as I can!
« Reply #3 on: April 13, 2009, 02:47:49 PM »
Ive got another question... I was clicking on the link that i hoped would tell me how to pay for the one year deal by mail and it seemed as though I was just going in circles- metaphorically speaking that is.  Once I clicked on the link on the third page, it would just bring me back to the first page.  Where do I go to get info on how to pay with a check?

Offline DeltaEchoVictor

• Evil Forum Overlord
  • Administrator On Leave
  • Survival Veteran
  • Vincit Omnia Veritas
« Reply #4 on: April 13, 2009, 03:02:34 PM »
Ive got another question... I was clicking on the link that i hoped would tell me how to pay for the one year deal by mail and it seemed as though I was just going in circles- metaphorically speaking that is.  Once I clicked on the link on the third page, it would just bring me back to the first page.  Where do I go to get info on how to pay with a check?
Send Jack an email at jack at thesurvivalpodcast dot com & ask him about paying with a check.  You're right though, it says the page no longer exists.

Offline ModernSurvival

• Just a Desperado Under The Eaves
  • Administrator
  • Survival Demonstrator
  • Liberty is precious, fight to keep it!
    • The Survival Podcast
« Reply #5 on: April 13, 2009, 10:26:17 PM »

Argh!  Another bug making my life a living heck, problem fixed though.