Community & Regional Connections > Region Eight

"Lead Enema" Controversy--Grasshoppers in Western Washington

(1/2) > >>

Heavy G:
A state senator in Washington state who represents a rural district noted that if things get bad in his district, people there are well armed.  So, he said, criminals face a "lead enema" if they try to break into their houses.

Seems like normal talk for most people.

But not in western Washington state, where many of the residents are unarmed grasshoppers who think guns are "scary."  The senator's remarks have started an apparent uproar.  http://www.theolympian.com/localnewsfeed/story/816518.html

Some of you who read my posts might wonder why I'm always ripping on the western Washington, where I live.  I'm always talking about the sheeple with Obama stickers on their woolly rear ends. 

Well, that fact that this comment is "controversial" is why.

This place is not like the rest of the country.

By the way, this is a great place to leave except for the grasshoppers.

GUNN1313:
I just moved to Oregon from Arizona last summer and can not get over how many gun haters their are hear. I carry a gun for work and when not at work as well. I have a concealed weapons permit but in Az. I only used it if i was wearing a coat the rest of the time it was out in plane sight. Their were only a few Anti gun businesses so I would just take my money else wear. No one called the cops on me sure every now and then some dumb ass would freak out mainly because they were unable to understand that Az. up holds the 2 amendment. Now that I have moved up hear to the NW. it is like night and day. I have been threaten with arrest 7 times by cops that do not know the law. I have been asked to leave stores like walmart, sportsman's wearhouse, cabellas, and many more all stores that I shopped in Az. with no problem. I was asked to conceal me weapon because it disturbed the public. At the time I did not have my CCW for Or. and he advised me to break the law and do it any way or not carry. My thought is this why should I care that the sheeple are disturbed because I am fallowing the law.

Beetle:

--- Quote from: GUNN1313 on April 12, 2009, 09:09:51 AM ---I just moved to Oregon from Arizona last summer and can not get over how many gun haters their are hear. I carry a gun for work and when not at work as well. I have a concealed weapons permit but in Az. I only used it if i was wearing a coat the rest of the time it was out in plane sight. Their were only a few Anti gun businesses so I would just take my money else wear. No one called the cops on me sure every now and then some dumb ass would freak out mainly because they were unable to understand that Az. up holds the 2 amendment. Now that I have moved up hear to the NW. it is like night and day. I have been threaten with arrest 7 times by cops that do not know the law. I have been asked to leave stores like walmart, sportsman's wearhouse, cabellas, and many more all stores that I shopped in Az. with no problem. I was asked to conceal me weapon because it disturbed the public. At the time I did not have my CCW for Or. and he advised me to break the law and do it any way or not carry. My thought is this why should I care that the sheeple are disturbed because I am fallowing the law.

--- End quote ---

Were you carrying your weapon unconcealed in Portland?

GUNN1313:
Yes witch is completely leagel by state law.

Beetle:
   No wonder your disturbing people. In my forty years here I have never seen anyone carry openly (unless with a badge).  Yes people are going to call the cops on you, because it is bizarre in this area, I know I would. You wonder why people are being gun haters, maybe it's because you are attracting negative attention unnecessarily.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version