Site Suggestions, Support and Resources > ANNOUNCEMENTS

Does anyone want to save Walking To Freedom Forum?

<< < (3/4) > >>

Mr. Bill:

--- Quote from: Stwood on October 07, 2019, 02:03:47 PM ---You have other sites?

--- End quote ---

I mean other TSP-related social media sites, like Jack's main TSP blog itself (the comments are fairly active), and the TSP Facebook and MeWe pages.

The sum total of all sites that Jack has started is humongous, but many didn't go anywhere, and some were spun off to other owners over the years.

TSP Wiki is, unfortunately, also dead.  Looks like they had a spammer attack, and somebody tried to restore from an old backup, and now it's nearly unusable.  I don't know whether it's possible to recover what's lost, or whether it's worth the effort.

Stwood:
Ok. Thanks

CarbideAndIron:

--- Quote from: Mr. Bill on October 07, 2019, 04:14:32 PM ---
TSP Wiki is, unfortunately, also dead.  Looks like they had a spammer attack, and somebody tried to restore from an old backup, and now it's nearly unusable.  I don't know whether it's possible to recover what's lost, or whether it's worth the effort.

--- End quote ---

That is unfortunate to hear. I really liked the page, but I do recall a lot of the history links not working, this must be part of what you are referring to with all the issues.

Countryguy:
Is this something to see if someone inside the walking to freedom orginanization would want to take over to use? I mean what org puts on the events he speaks at? Maybe they'd be interested in reviving and utilizing it?

Mr. Bill:
If there is any "walking to freedom organization", nobody has told me about it.

Still no responses from WTF Forum's current members, so making a permanent backup and nuking it is on my to-do-list.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version