Survivalism & Self Sufficiency Topics > The Homebrewer's Board

Homebrewing supplies on sale at Amazon

(1/1)

Ms. Albatross:
Amazon is offering 20% (or more) off many of their homebrewing supplies today:

http://www.amazon.com/b/ref=gbps_img_s-3_8062_b27dba3e?node=13423580011&smid=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_p=2449568062&pf_rd_s=slot-3&pf_rd_t=701&pf_rd_i=gb_main&pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_r=0XTNQQ0EZ7T3T2N7AQ7A

Smurf Hunter:
Cool.  Ordered myself another hydrometer.  Did the slow shipping so I get a $1 off a kindle book later on.

Thanks for the tip!

theBINKYhunter:

--- Quote from: Smurf Hunter on April 07, 2016, 10:26:17 AM ---Cool.  Ordered myself another hydrometer.  Did the slow shipping so I get a $1 off a kindle book later on.

Thanks for the tip!

--- End quote ---

Be aware that $ discount will expire if not used by a certain time. I was doing that thinking I was going to get a free movie rental, etc. and lo an behold the discount was gone.

Smurf Hunter:

--- Quote from: theBINKYhunter on April 08, 2016, 10:06:35 AM ---Be aware that $ discount will expire if not used by a certain time. I was doing that thinking I was going to get a free movie rental, etc. and lo an behold the discount was gone.

--- End quote ---

I do this all the time, but I'm also an avid kindle reader and the family might rent 2-3 amazon videos each month.  It's possible I've never reached the duration where you forfeit the credit.

theBINKYhunter:
Sounds like it's a non issue for you then. My wife has recently started reading a lot more so I'll probably start doing this for shipping so she can get her books for cheaper.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version