Site Suggestions, Support and Resources > Tech Support and Forum Bugs

stupid noob question - giving karma

(1/8) > >>

sludgy_nixer:
so i've looked through tech support and forum bugs, i've looked through the help page, i've searched.
my tail is tucked and i'll now ask...how the heck do i give someone a little karma? do i have to have a certain
number of posts before i have that option?

thanks! and if it's obvious and i'm just overlooking it, i willfully accept your (good natured) chastising.

edit 2 minutes later.
apparently i answered my own question. this was my 5th post and i now see the option to "karmatize" someone. please see topic title again :)

DeltaEchoVictor:
Once you hit 10 posts (Prepper status) a few more things will open for you.  Karma may be one of those, can't remember exactly.

The karma choices are located directly under your karma score & above the members avatar.

**ETA**
+1 for having the courage to ask noob questions.

millerized1:
Aaaahh.....Karma

(careful of that "I Don't Dig This" button.  Seems there are a lot of folks out there that can't read......:) )

DeltaEchoVictor:

--- Quote from: Millerized on November 13, 2008, 05:26:10 AM ---Aaaahh.....Karma

(careful of that "I Don't Dig This" button.  Seems there are a lot of folks out there that can't read......:) )

--- End quote ---
...& to think you're actually a "Survivalist Mentor".

**Said in an ominous voice**
From now on you shall be called Darth Mentor.  Arise Lord Mentor & take your spot at Jack's right hand. :D

millerized1:
[bows before your darkness]What is your bidding, master [/bows before your darkness]

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version