The TSP Marketplace > Backyard Food Production

Got the dvd!

(1/6) > >>

JHill:
All I can say is  What a great spark/fire and boost in confidence.  I ordered after the first mention of this product--thanks for the mention(Jack) and hard work to produce this dvd + documents!

So many products and services are great, but this is a path to true sustainability.

madcap1one:
Marjory and family - thanks for supporting TSP, in return we will support you!

I just ordered the DVD, and look forward to watching it upon arrival.

ModernSurvival:
Agreed!  I don't get blown away easily by stuff.  After all the study, research, etc it is rare that I just go, holly crap, oh wow, why didn't I think of that, several times in a new DVD.  I bought almost every DVDI could get my hands on about permaculture and most is out of Australia so I paid more in shipping then for the product!  Absolutely NOTHING beats this.  Nothing I have seen anyway.  There are better "A/V productions" and more polished productions but as for things I can actually use, as for understanding exactly what to do.  This is the best I have seen thus far. 

jetta2337:
I ordered it and got it last night. I plan on sitting down and watching this Sunday!!! I cant wait.
Sounds and looks great!

fritz_monroe:
I ordered mine last week, it came a couple days later.  Now I have to wait until Christmas for one of the kids to give it to me.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version