The TSP Marketplace > The Berkey Guy - Berkey Light Water Filters

Just Ordered Berkey Light....no hassle paypal payment

(1/1)

Fred_47460:
  Hi Gang

I just ordered the Berkey Light system with a couple of spare filters. I was VERY hesitant to do the pay online transaction because they use PayPal to facilitate the payment. In the past PayPal has automatically signed me up for an account when I used this type of payment. I DID NOT have any problem with PayPal this time....apparently, Directive 21 (The distributor of Berkey Products) has set it up  to where PayPal will NOT hassle you.......I LIKE!!!!!

theberkeyguy:

--- Quote from: Fred_47460 on December 30, 2009, 03:37:47 PM ---  Hi Gang

I just ordered the Berkey Light system with a couple of spare filters. I was VERY hesitant to do the pay online transaction because they use PayPal to facilitate the payment. In the past PayPal has automatically signed me up for an account when I used this type of payment. I DID NOT have any problem with PayPal this time....apparently, Directive 21 (The distributor of Berkey Products) has set it up  to where PayPal will NOT hassle you.......I LIKE!!!!!

--- End quote ---

Thanks so much Fred.  We do have a gunpal.net account signed up, but are not using the service yet, as it is still in its infancy, but i will probably use both systems in the future.
theberkeyguy

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version