Energy Options > Other Energy Sources

Can't recharge my socks

<< < (5/6) > >>

Gamer:
Yeah that's the trouble with buying online like I did with the socks, you don't know if the items are going to shape up until you've got them in your hands, that's why I've never ordered myself a Russian or Thai bride from the net, because no matter how good she looks and sounds on the website you won't really know if she shapes up until you've got her in your hands to give her a good checking out to see how she performs. 

Stwood:
I once thought I'd try the Russian bride thing, but strangely, got a distinct no from the boss.  ???

Gamer:
I've given up on the socks because they were too tight, and bought myself this electric foot warmer for £40 (53 US dollars) which is much better, it's too bulky to use in bed, but if I give my feet a good toasting with it last thing at night they'll stay warm for a few hours at least..:)

Prepper456:
Did it come with a cord? I suspect a USB cord. But mine gas a 12v battery.

Stwood:

--- Quote from: Gamer on April 15, 2019, 02:53:15 PM ---I've given up on the socks because they were too tight, and bought myself this electric foot warmer for £40 (53 US dollars) which is much better, it's too bulky to use in bed, but if I give my feet a good toasting with it last thing at night they'll stay warm for a few hours at least..:)

--- End quote ---

Hinge that thing and then bolt it to the bed. You could lay down or stand up to sleep..... ;D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version