Survivalism & Self Sufficiency Topics > Emergency Preparations

Document Package Phone Numbers

<< < (3/14) > >>

mbarnatl:
I always have another up to date phone book kept in my truck. But all of the important numbers are kept in my planner. But I keep the extra phone book just in case. Say a tornado went through your part of town and it hit the tree service you use on a regular basis. It will not do any good to call them since most of their equipement is damaged. Having a phone book available to call other tree services comes in handy and less stressfull.

Samson:

--- Quote from: mbarnatl on May 10, 2011, 04:21:15 PM ---I always have another up to date phone book kept in my truck. But all of the important numbers are kept in my planner. But I keep the extra phone book just in case. Say a tornado went through your part of town and it hit the tree service you use on a regular basis. It will not do any good to call them since most of their equipement is damaged. Having a phone book available to call other tree services comes in handy and less stressfull.

--- End quote ---
thats a great idea, why didnt i think of that. so simple. im definately going to do that. thanks

Cedar:
Large and small animal vets. You will probably want one of each outside your district too.

Cedar

BerserkerPrime:
I wrote the contact numbers to the plumbers that installed our system right on the air exchanger in the garage.  It's in the garage so who cares that it's written in marker. 

doublehelix:
Be sure to get a AAA Travel Guide for your Region and the adjacent region.

It lists a lot of accommodations/restaurants/ etc. w/ location, ranking and phone numbers, plus pet friendly policies.

Good to have for Hurricane season bug outs.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version