The TSP Marketplace > Safecastle Royal and Safecastle Shelters

Safecastle Riot!

(1/1)

Safecastle:
Ever since we opened our "doors" at Safecastle over 5 years ago first on eBay, and then to our own dedicated stores, we have been committed to providing both the well-informed and under-informed consumer the best possible prices on preparedness foods and gear. We have always had free shipping to the lower 48, and have always sold at the lowest possible margins, to pass that savings onto the customer.

We've had sales and bulk-purchasing incentives. As well as some various packages put together by our minimal, 2-person staff.

Now we are trying something new:

Most big (r)e-tailers have some kind of a "Daily Deal" or a product/s that are on sale for that day only. Instead of minimizing your opportunity to get in on these deals, we are essentially doing the same thing, but with a 7-Day window.

We're calling it: The Safecastle 7-Day Riot!

This is what its all about: Each Wednesday, there will be 3 new products on sale. These products will usually be products that we do not currently offer in our store, as we scour our suppliers every week to find new, interesting products. After the weekly sale in most cases, supplies permitting, we will permanently offer these products within our store, but at higher prices than the weekly Riot Sale.

With Holiday shoppers in mind, we are generally listing products that can be gifts for anyone, and not hurt your pocketbook!

We just finished up our first week of the Riot Sale, with great success! So if you wish to take advantage of these sales, at the greatest possible discounts, visit the sale page here, and remember, that the sale goes from Midnight Wed.-Midnight Tues(Central Time).

Stay Safe!!

donaldj:

--- Quote from: Safecastle on December 01, 2009, 09:55:49 PM ---
We just finished up our first week of the Riot Sale, with great success! So if you wish to take advantage of these sales, at the greatest possible discounts, visit the sale page here, and remember, that the sale goes from Midnight Wed.-Midnight Tues(Central Time).

--- End quote ---

For me, anyways, your link is not working.

Roswell:

--- Quote from: donaldj on December 02, 2009, 08:23:49 AM ---For me, anyways, your link is not working.

--- End quote ---

I fixed it  ;)

Safecastle:
Hmmm....It had worked when I tested it, but Thanks Ros!

*Edit: Oh I see it now....whoops!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version