Armory, Self Defense, And EDC > Modern Rifles, Shotguns and Carbines

MERGED TOPICS: Foldable/Survival Rifles For A BOB/Whatever

<< < (29/30) > >>

Left4Dead:

--- Quote from: Heavy G on August 16, 2009, 08:51:25 PM ---Hey, I know this isn't the firearms topic, but I this post is really about a bug out bag or day pack.

I saw a guy at the gun store buying a foldable carbine in 9mm and thought, hey, that would fit nicely in a BOB.

It's a Keltec sub 2000 in 9mm.

Here it is folded up:

And unfolded:

It takes standard Glock mags, including the 32 round one.

Here's a review of it:

http://www.gunblast.com/Kel-Tec_Sub2000.htm

--- End quote ---

an excellent gun and worth every penny, i had some rails put on the fit a Streamlight TRL1, and threaded to fit a 9mm can. I NEVER travel with out it, if it have to cross state lines i use a noveske KX3 brake in stead of the can. it fits neatly in  a bag and i can carry up to 350 rounds with out notice from any

Alpha_Maverick:
Flippydidit:

I found your post when I was searching for 10/22 takedown stuff. I created this account, so I could try to PM you about it, but the forum won't let me, so I'm replying here, in hopes that you'll see it. I had the same experience with the latching mechanism breaking. Any chance you've got a prototype you need Beta tested? I would gladly pay for it, since I've already sunk $400 (bought it used on ebay, before Ruger announced their new rifle) into a packer stock that broke on me.

I already have a folding stock and accurized barrel (Nemohunter on RFC did it), and I just want the mechanism to work, so I can pack it up and go play.

Thanks for giving me hope that I don't need to buy another rifle, to get my packer stock!

flippydidit:

--- Quote from: Alpha_Maverick on November 20, 2013, 04:46:29 PM ---Flippydidit:

I found your post when I was searching for 10/22 takedown stuff. I created this account, so I could try to PM you about it, but the forum won't let me, so I'm replying here, in hopes that you'll see it. I had the same experience with the latching mechanism breaking. Any chance you've got a prototype you need Beta tested? I would gladly pay for it, since I've already sunk $400 (bought it used on ebay, before Ruger announced their new rifle) into a packer stock that broke on me.

I already have a folding stock and accurized barrel (Nemohunter on RFC did it), and I just want the mechanism to work, so I can pack it up and go play.

Thanks for giving me hope that I don't need to buy another rifle, to get my packer stock!

--- End quote ---

Alpha_Maverick, PM sent.

DanielBoone:
If I had the money I  would consider a Kifaru Rambling Rifle.

http://www.kifaruarms.com/index.php/rambling-rifle/

I want one of these so bad its too bad they are way out of my price range.

PBRstreetgang:
Looks like the M6 is back - sort of. Saw these at the Chiappa booth at the SHOT Show this week. The rep said they would be shipping mid 2014.

Their M6-22 is 20 Gauge over .22 LR:

The X -CaliberĀ® is designed for use in any condition and with any ammunition available. Originally designed with two calibers, a rifled .22 LR and a smooth bore .12 GA -, this rifle can fire up to 12 different calibers thanks to the 8 steel adapters supplied. In addition to the two original gauges, adapters allow you to shoot 8 pistol calibers ( .380 , 9 mm , .357Mag/.38SP , .40 S & W, .44 Mag, .45 ACP , .410/.45colt ) and two shotgun calibers (410 ga, 20ga), combining the flexibility of a shotgun and the power of a rifled gun.

http://www.chiappafirearms.com/product/2677

Looks the the stock filler is some kind of resin; the ammo is held in the stock, but there is no cover like the one on the M6 Scout. I thought the X-Caliber was a pretty cool concept and will be picking one up for sure when they're out.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version