Survivalism & Self Sufficiency Topics > Processing Food For Storage

your dehydrated foods - what you dried, and how you used them

<< < (53/54) > >>

Fixit:
I think the most interesting think that I dehydrated lately was buttermilk but what else would you do with 40 gallons of buttermilk?

Stwood:
Make cheese  ;D

Redman:
Outstanding Spaghetto. Copied the link to my favorites. I do a similar dish of linguine used home canned salsa, dried bell pepper, commercial pasta sauce, ground beef and brown sugar.

Just finished the last bit of a large pot of it for breakfast this morning.

PorcupineKate:
I made my first raisins. 
My seedless concord grape vine produced grapes for the first time and we had way more than we could eat fresh so I made raisins.  I have a quart and a half of them in the pantry. 

Morning Sunshine:

--- Quote from: PorcupineKate on September 27, 2019, 11:21:29 AM ---I made my first raisins. 
My seedless concord grape vine produced grapes for the first time and we had way more than we could eat fresh so I made raisins.  I have a quart and a half of them in the pantry.

--- End quote ---

ni-ice!

I am making pear wedges again today.  We ended up getting a good deal on SEVEN bushels.  I filled my 2 9-tray and my small 4-tray Excalibers.  Then sent my son on a journey to gather friend's dehydrators.  We currently have 7 running in my kitchen - I hope I don't trip the breakers!
I still have 3 bushels....

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version