Armory, Self Defense, And EDC > The Airgun Board

Does anyone have a Crosman?

(1/8) > >>

Juggernaut:
I've been doing a lot of research on getting a new air gun to use for target practice, and possibly hunting.  The crosman Quest, .22, looks really good, but i was wondering about the quality of Crosman guns. has anyone had business with them? thanks for your input.

http://www.airgundepot.com/crosman-quest-22.html

LICountryBoy:
I had a Crossman 760 years ago. I am sure it's still at my father's house somewhere. Never had a problem with it.
It with stood a lot of abuse and was pretty damn accurate for an inexpensive pellet gun.
I had a friend that had the Crossman .177 pistol and he never had a problem that I was aware of.
We both shot a lot with them.

Hope this helps.

Juggernaut:
thanks for your comment CountryBoy! I really want a nice pellet gun, but can't decide between the Benjamin or Crosman.

LICountryBoy:
BTW
I am not 760 years old. I reread my post and it sounds like I had a Crossman Seven Hundred and sixty years ago.
I don't think they made them back then.

Anyway,
I have owned many Benjamin-Sheridan paint ball guns,still have most of them. I was a GM of a field and store and did a bunch of tech work
and to this day I think they were one of the best paintball guns, or Markers as the people trying to cow tow to the anti gun contingent call them, made. Accurate, well made and dependable. I don't recall ever using or working on any of their pellet or bb guns.
It's like I always told my paintball customers, don't get what someone else tells you you needs, get what feels right to you.

See if you can handle the guns you are thinking of getting and see what feels right.

Or just get one of each.

Juggernaut:

--- Quote from: LICountryBoy on July 08, 2009, 11:27:38 AM ---BTW
I am not 760 years old. I reread my post and it sounds like I had a Crossman Seven Hundred and sixty years ago.
I don't think they made them back then.

Anyway,
I have owned many Benjamin-Sheridan paint ball guns,still have most of them. I was a GM of a field and store and did a bunch of tech work
and to this day I think they were one of the best paintball guns, or Markers as the people trying to cow tow to the anti gun contingent call them, made. Accurate, well made and dependable. I don't recall ever using or working on any of their pellet or bb guns.
It's like I always told my paintball customers, don't get what someone else tells you you needs, get what feels right to you.

See if you can handle the guns you are thinking of getting and see what feels right.

--- End quote ---

The first time I read that, i was like wha?! but then, I got it :)  I've shot my friends break-barrel .177. The kick is DEFINITELY different than a pump gun, its like a jerking motion, and it takes some getting used to. 

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version