Armory, Self Defense, And EDC > Every Day Carry (EDC) Gear

What is your EDC...Every Day Carry

<< < (6/51) > >>

13F10:

--- Quote from: UA8 on April 15, 2009, 09:07:31 AM ---I was wondering what you guys who ccw your pistols do with them while you are at work? Do you not carry on you work days? Do you lock them in your car? This is something I've been thinking about for myself while I look into getting my wife and I our ccw permits.

--- End quote ---
I carry at work either holstered or in my bag ... of 7 employees, 4 of us carry (chl) in the office, including the owner :)

Tactical Badger:
Man!!  That must be nice!  I'm forced to de-gun before I enter the building.  I have a Secure-it box in the vehicle where the G23 stays during the work day.  The mags go with me into work.

homeshow:
13F1 plus one for your boss :)

Dan:

--- Quote from: UA8 on April 15, 2009, 09:07:31 AM ---I was wondering what you guys who ccw your pistols do with them while you are at work? Do you not carry on you work days? Do you lock them in your car? This is something I've been thinking about for myself while I look into getting my wife and I our ccw permits.

--- End quote ---

I go from home to work, through my work day and then back home unarmed the rest of the time I have my G23 with me. It sucks because there are several of us including the partners in my office that own firearms and shoot we even go to gun shows and go shooting together from time to time but there is one guy, a vet of all people that keeps us from being able to carry in the office. :(

--- Quote from: 13F10 on April 15, 2009, 11:44:46 AM ---I carry at work either holstered or in my bag ... of 7 employees, 4 of us carry (chl) in the office, including the owner :)

--- End quote ---

Cool

UA8:
Man sure would be nice to be able to have job that you could carry at work other than working in a gun store or being a LEO.

Homeshow are you permitted carry at work or .....??

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version