Site Suggestions, Support and Resources > Show Discussions, Fan Mail and Topic Suggestions

Thank you Jack

<< < (3/3)

tinfoilhat:

--- Quote from: DarkEyes on September 20, 2008, 11:44:10 AM ---
For years I thought I was going to have to join the tin foil hat brigade--but I don't think they let girls in.   
All this time I thought I was the only rational person on the planet that thought about this stuff--My sister and two friends that I work with have started listening, and we have begun to bounce preparation ideas off one another.  Thanks again Jack for some really good information.

--- End quote ---

You and I can be the first female members of the brigade, DarkEyes. :)  I am really grateful for the podcast as well.  It's comforting in a way to know that there are other people out there who see the world for what it is and that you aren't the only one who "gets it" about where we are heading.  When I look around me just at the people I work with, I see a lot of people with no clue about what is going on in the world, no curiosity to find out, and who will be completely taken off guard when the SHTF.  I stopped tuning into "mainstream media" over a year ago and since then have worked daily to find out as much as I can about what's happening in the "real world."  It takes a lot of effort to weed through all the BS we are fed by the mass media propaganda machine, but it's great to see other people out there willing to face things as they are and eager to find a better way.

I have been pretty pessimistic about the future lately, but listening to the podcast helps give me hope that together we can build a community of like-minded people to find a better way to live.  Thanks for the time and passion you put into the podcast to help us live the lives we are all aspiring to live... together!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version