Armory, Self Defense, And EDC > Every Day Carry (EDC) Gear

My multi-tool quest.

<< < (16/16)

FreeLancer:

--- Quote from: Greekman on October 30, 2015, 07:35:11 AM ---freelancer i hate you for this link...

--- End quote ---

Welcome to the crack...err...I mean...SAK house! 

buckaroo:
I have a bunch but carry the Skeletool. I want one where I can open the knife without opening the whole darn tool......

bcksknr:
     Because of an issue in the Boundary Waters Canoe Area, during an open fire ban, one of my criteria for a multi-tool is that the "pliers" must be able to open a stuck fuel tank cap on a Coleman gasoline stove. Not all will, and if you have a stuck fuel cap, you aren't going to be cooking for long (at least legally with a stove).

Carl:

--- Quote from: bcksknr on May 29, 2018, 07:44:58 AM ---     Because of an issue in the Boundary Waters Canoe Area, during an open fire ban, one of my criteria for a multi-tool is that the "pliers" must be able to open a stuck fuel tank cap on a Coleman gasoline stove. Not all will, and if you have a stuck fuel cap, you aren't going to be cooking for long (at least legally with a stove).

--- End quote ---

You mean that a tool must actually 'work' and not just look pretty?

Zhanatan Forster:
I am as everyone here recommend smth made by Leatherman, however, if you need a cheaper alternative there is always SOG and Gerber Multitools. They are not much worse option for EDC...but cheaper as well.
But among Leatherman I would advice Leatherman Signal rather than Wave, in case you need a small hammer head for your EDC.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version