Armory, Self Defense, And EDC > Every Day Carry (EDC) Gear

My multi-tool quest.

<< < (15/16) > >>

Docwatmo:
Haaaaa,  Archer!    :P

That's the cool thing about multi-tools, they can be as unique as the user specifies.   For me, the tweezers are one of the most used items on my SAK.  I've pulled so many splinters over the years. 

archer:

--- Quote from: Docwatmo on October 30, 2015, 09:17:14 AM ---Haaaaa,  Archer!    :P

That's the cool thing about multi-tools, they can be as unique as the user specifies.   For me, the tweezers are one of the most used items on my SAK.  I've pulled so many splinters over the years. 

--- End quote ---

the tweezers are often used in mine also.

David in MN:
I use the tweezers weekly as I get slivers in my workshop frequently. I also get good mileage from the toothpick as I have a slight gap in my back teeth. I also demand a corkscrew because I've been without one too many times (and I like the little screwdriver).

I haven't jumped into the alox grip camp for these reasons. I like the modder's concept and I'd love more options with the Swisschamp phillips (which is a brilliant tool) but I'm not willing to give up the two tools I use the most. Maybe I need to cool my jets as I always carry a Classic as a backup.

Greekman:

--- Quote from: archer on October 30, 2015, 08:02:39 AM ---why does your SAK need an owl? wont that make it hard to fit in your pocket? and be rather noisy? ;)

--- End quote ---

touche...
and thanks god yuo caught this. i was about to put this on a cage!  :egyptian:

FreeLancer:

--- Quote from: David in MN on October 30, 2015, 10:32:09 AM ---Maybe I need to cool my jets as I always carry a Classic as a backup.

--- End quote ---

I'll still be carrying the Rambler with my keys, too, regardless of whatever else I've got with me. That's a hard tool to beat for my needs.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version