Armory, Self Defense, And EDC > The Airsoft Forum

Glock 19 airsoft replica?

<< < (2/3) > >>

Corncob:
so this thread is pretty old...looking for a g19 trainer? are there any options available?

Chemsoldier:
I have not looked recently.  My G19/23 replica broke a few years ago.  I have since gotten a SIRT (unfortunately a G17 sized gun) and a G19 blue gun. 

To be honest I have not bothered to look since I figured Glock is still hammering anyone who makes an airsoft with the same dimensions as a Glock.

Does anyone know of a currently available Glock airsoft?

DWSDVSE:
I looked back around Christmas time. Seems like the lawsuit issue is still out there and any Glocks other than used are approaching insane levels.

Seems like the solution that they have out there is the KWA "adaptive training pistol" http://www.airsoftatlanta.com/KWA-ATP-Adaptive-Training-Pistol-Airsoft-Gun-p/96000.htm
It's a generic Glock-like gun, which seems suspiciously like the G17.

I was hoping for a G19 as well, but it's better than nothing and gives a Glockish feel.

Alan Georges:

--- Quote from: darkwater685 on February 15, 2016, 04:48:36 AM ---I was hoping for a G19 as well, but it's better than nothing and gives a Glockish feel.

--- End quote ---
I use a brick that I spray painted black.

<ducks>

No, seriously, $240 for a SIRT is a lot.  I'd probably make it up in unburned ammo within a year though.  On the after-I'm-done-with-taxes list.  And yes, I do like my Glocks, those are the only serious handguns I own.  Just... they're bricks.

DWSDVSE:
A buddy of mine in high school had a nice gas blowback compact Glock, they were right around $80-$100, if I remember. I thought it was a badass gun at the time, but never bought it because I wanted to be all tacti-cool. Bah.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version