Finance and Economics > Investing and Saving

Silver in 2018

<< < (2/3) > >>

Zef_66:

--- Quote from: MarylandPrepGal on February 02, 2018, 10:17:48 AM ---Thanks all for your feedback!! This is helpful stuff and good food for thought. I was looking at buying some small amounts from the MSB coin dealer, where we get a discount. Anybody ever used them? Seems like Jack vouches for them.

--- End quote ---

Do you mean JM Bullion? They are good to deal with. I've never had a problem. But I find I can usually get things cheaper through SD Bullion, even when considering the MSB discount for JM Bullion.

fritz_monroe:

--- Quote from: Zef_66 on February 02, 2018, 10:28:54 AM ---Do you mean JM Bullion? They are good to deal with. I've never had a problem. But I find I can usually get things cheaper through SD Bullion, even when considering the MSB discount for JM Bullion.

--- End quote ---
Agreed, I have found it cheaper than at JM Bullion, but I'm not worried about them being slightly higher, I've been extremely happy with their service.

Of course it's been a little while since I've bought from them.

CarbideAndIron:
I just realized that silver is so low again. I'm going to pick some more up. I typically use a local dealer so I can use cash, but might have to check out sites like JM. It would be convenient not to fight traffic to get to the coin dealer.

EC115:
So how low does anyone think silver is gonna go? I see it is below $15/oz.

Been wanting to pick some more up, but am thinking I will see how low it goes.

Anybody got a good guess?

surfivor:

--- Quote from: EC115 on August 17, 2018, 08:52:11 AM ---So how low does anyone think silver is gonna go? I see it is below $15/oz.

Been wanting to pick some more up, but am thinking I will see how low it goes.

Anybody got a good guess?

--- End quote ---

If the Democrats win significantly in the midterms or something happens to Trump maybe silver prices will go up, otherwise they may keep going down.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version