Finance and Economics > The Money Board

My free debt elimination website

<< < (8/9) > >>

michael SI:
Interesting. It looks like you have the programing side of things down (you must be a coder), but your interface needs improved. People do much better with numbers if graphics are used. Also try to concentrate more functions to one or fewer pages. It seemed with every input I was taken to a new page. I was a graphic artist for many years and I love economics... let me know if you want more comments/suggestions, maybe I could help you with art pics.

ladieu:
There are graphics etc.. or at least there used to be.

Also this was programmed before web 2.0 thus why it doesn't have a modern/nice workflow.

regarding updating it, not gonna happen, that is not unless I get money for it.

Sorry I realize this is a snarky reply, but I'm a new father with a lot on my plate and this is a free resource.

-Nick

--- Quote from: michael SI on September 11, 2013, 08:38:26 PM ---Interesting. It looks like you have the programing side of things down (you must be a coder), but your interface needs improved. People do much better with numbers if graphics are used. Also try to concentrate more functions to one or fewer pages. It seemed with every input I was taken to a new page. I was a graphic artist for many years and I love economics... let me know if you want more comments/suggestions, maybe I could help you with art pics.

--- End quote ---

lhcbinpa:
Wow! I'm relatively new here and no stranger to the "snowball" but I've been paying some extra payments and some over minimum payments. My intention when we got our mortgage was 20 years to jive with my intended retirement but this shows how I can essentially own my paycheck in 9 years ( Good Lord and Uncle Bernanke willing). Awesome! Thank you for the inspiration to kill this monster and shine some light on the work til ya fall over thought process we've been trained into.

ladieu:
FYI,,

my web host upgraded php version and it borked the site for a bit.

I have fixed it and it should be working again

good luck with your debt elimination!

The FOM:
This is a great website. Thanks for the hard work you have put in for the benefit of the community.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version