Survivalism & Self Sufficiency Topics > Home And Business Security

I've been vandalized, dead rabbits, how do I respond now?

<< < (2/9) > >>

bdhutier:
I'd look at a game cam too, but one of the IR flash kind, not white light flash.  Animal cruelty is a very serious charge in most states, which comes with plenty of time in big-boy jail.  I have no issues with the killing of animals, but to do it just for the Hell of it, or to poke at your neighbors really gets me steamed... >:(

Shrekfingers:

--- Quote from: Taylor3006 on August 23, 2013, 09:24:48 AM ---Do not forget that people who do that to animals are just as likely to attack humans. Security for animals is one thing, security for humans is another. Police should definately be contacted.Cameras are nice, but it's been my experience that they only help after a crime has been committed. Personally I like good fencing with razor tape but that isn't for everyone.

--- End quote ---

Much like the police...., alas razor wire fence is unlawful in my city. I agree with calling animal control,  if your in a small community go to your local paper, furry little animal deaths get more attention anymore than a gunned down jogger

RitaRose1945:

--- Quote from: bdhutier on August 23, 2013, 09:54:29 AM ---I'd look at a game cam too, but one of the IR flash kind, not white light flash.  Animal cruelty is a very serious charge in most states, which comes with plenty of time in big-boy jail.  I have no issues with the killing of animals, but to do it just for the Hell of it, or to poke at your neighbors really gets me steamed... >:(

--- End quote ---

I like this.

It really is a big deal, and almost every locality is going to see it as either animal cruelty, destruction of property or both.  And quit frankly, I'd want to know who did it so I could keep my family away from them.  That's just plain disturbing behavior.

katunk:
I agree with the game camera idea!
Regards

Cedar:

--- Quote from: zeugirdor on August 23, 2013, 08:48:00 AM ---Two days ago we received a notice from animal control

--- End quote ---

And this is why I would inform animal control... It is a direction to start looking into who did it.

Cedar

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version