Survivalism & Self Sufficiency Topics > Emergency Preparations

Price of gas this week?

<< < (3/447) > >>

ttubravesrock:

--- Quote from: FromScratchWoman on February 17, 2012, 06:29:21 PM ---here in my tiny still pump your own kinda station in Oregon

--- End quote ---
I've never actually been to a gas station where you don't pump your own gas.  I have had an employee offer once, and I must have given him a funny look.  It was in a super touristy area. 

FromScratchWoman:

--- Quote from: ttubravesrock on February 17, 2012, 06:37:56 PM ---I've never actually been to a gas station where you don't pump your own gas.  I have had an employee offer once, and I must have given him a funny look.  It was in a super touristy area.

--- End quote ---
it's flat out illegal here and the stations can get slapped with a pretty hefty fine, the only way around this is if you have like a Pacific pride account or the like basically un manned stations or if your on reservations that allow it.. or you live in a very small town where unless your obviously not from here they wouldn't put down there 99 Virginia slim to save your life  ;D

vicious:
$3.19 last Friday, $3.29 on Wednesday, and $3.35 today. I have no idea how to do the cool 9/10 symbol. I'm kicking myself for not filling up the suburban last week. Talk about pain at the pump. I'm glad I'm not $3.80 like some of you.

Greywolf27:
I filled up at the Costco today.. $3.85... cheapest around....

ncjeeper:
$3.69 to $3.81 range. Goes up a few cents about every other day.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version