Author Topic: Land for sell question  (Read 382 times)

Offline poroto

• Fledgling Prepper
  • New TSP Forum member
Land for sell question
« on: December 21, 2015, 10:24:31 PM »
Folks, I have about 3 acres of land for sale in central florida. I bought it as a bugout location a few years ago, but ended up acquiring land elsewhere for this purpose. 

Can someone suggest a good place to list this land?

Thanks in advance,

bm

Offline keebler

• Survivalist Mentor
  • New TSP Forum member
Re: Land for sell question
« Reply #1 on: December 22, 2015, 05:39:05 AM »
1.How is the land Listed ,IE; ag, business, Residential ? is there water, septic, power available, rural.? if it's rural maybe united Farm type Realty listing, Mother Earth News Or just list it's benefits on Prepping web sites.
Keebler.

Offline poroto

• Fledgling Prepper
  • New TSP Forum member
« Reply #2 on: December 23, 2015, 08:48:42 PM »

The land is zoned as residential but not many houses have been built in the area.  I don't think a lot of development will take place here for a while.  There are no utilities, but they can be brought in if someone want the, basically is vacant land with no improvements on it.  As for the location,  you can view it on the map unsing the following URL:  https://goo.gl/maps/wnzfuUb2gjo

I did spoke to a realtor today regarding these lots and they will get back to me after christmas with a comparative analysis to determine their current market value and sales prospects.  I have looked into some of the sites that specialize in land sales as well as some of the specialize prepper real estate sites.  It's kind of hard to decide on these, because they are just advertising sites and don't really function as realtors, so I would still have to deal with the actual sale of the land myself. 

Keebler, if you have a chance to check out the map link, I would love to know if it looks like a good lot for a prepper.  Otherwise, I would probably be better off just pursuing traditional real estate sales channels.

Thanks for your help.

Offline keebler

• Survivalist Mentor
  • New TSP Forum member
« Reply #3 on: December 24, 2015, 09:24:33 AM »
hello;
saw the lot. thanks for the link.
personally  if I were looking for Florida. & a prepper. it would depend on what the county Allows;
ie; put a RV/ camper there & say i'm just camping?
1. what's the water table like.?
2. does it have a recent "approved" Perk test for well & septic."?  good for selling to know this.
3. what are the county Laws or restrictions for buildings, Ie; Hurricane safe etc; concrete slab for the rv with deep tie downs available. if allowed.
4. solar power will maintain the rv lighting & pull a well water easily.( my emergency well is @ 70 ft, off a 12/24 vdc pump & battery).
 I hope my ideas might help-
Keebler.in southern rural Va.