The TSP Marketplace > Survival Gear Bags

NEW PRODUCTS

<< < (3/37) > >>

Hare of Caerbannog:
I went over to the site and tried to buy a couple things, but I couldn't get any items to show up in my "cart".
I made sure my cookies were enabled and I made sure all the permissions were set to accept the site, but it still wouldn't let me put anything in my cart.
Am I missing something?
I'm using the following browser;

--- Quote ---Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.0; en-US; rv:1.9.2.3) Gecko/20100401 Firefox/3.6.3

--- End quote ---

Sister Wolf:
I just tried it (using FF 3.5.9 for windows 7) and it is working fine for me.

Hare of Caerbannog:

--- Quote from: Sister Wolf on May 11, 2010, 10:37:05 AM ---I just tried it (using FF 3.5.9 for windows 7) and it is working fine for me.

--- End quote ---
Fantastic! I'll tell you what to buy for me.
 ;D ;)

Edit:
Here's the message I get;
Unable to initiate the requested action. Refresh the page or Try again after sometime

Sister Wolf:
HoC, it looks like he might be using javascript for the cart.  When you put something in the cart, a little popup comes up and tells you that it's there.  Check your java and see if you need an update, maybe?

--- Quote from: Hare of Caerbannog on May 11, 2010, 10:40:02 AM ---Fantastic! I'll tell you what to buy for me.
 ;D ;)

--- End quote ---

Seriously, I'll pick up anything you need, if you can't get this to work for ya.  Cartpushers store kicks serious ass.

Hare of Caerbannog:
Thanks Sis, I'll do that.
Watch out Java, here I come...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version