Site Suggestions, Support and Resources > Fiction and Non-Fiction Books/Magazines

Lights Out by Halffast - Free PDF Book

<< < (27/28) > >>

NWBowhunter:
I agree I finished it last week. Got with the kindle PC. I'm just finishing up the Patriot

Halffast:
Thanks to you all for your kind words and support.  And another huge thanks to Jack for having me on the show.

David

MaddoginMass:
This is a great read.  I got the book a couple weeks ago and just finished it the other night.  I'll be handing this off to a couple friends who need a little push to restart their prepping.

Chemsoldier:
Best of the genre David!  Excellent job on the book, I first read parts of it on PDF years ago.  It is great to finally hold it in my hands.  Congrats!

Serenity Gulch:
I'm probably one of the few people who were not aware this book existed until after hearing about it on Jack's podcast. I placed my order last week and received it yesterday. I sat down around 8:30 last night after putting the kids to bed and started reading, next time I looked at the clock it was 2am! Talk about being pulled into a story! I may have to put the kids to bed right after supper tonight so I can have more time to read.  ;D
Sherri

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version