Author Topic: Early season trail cam pics  (Read 2373 times)

Offline redrocket76

• Prepper
  • New TSP Forum member
Early season trail cam pics
« on: September 29, 2012, 09:39:30 PM »
It's about that time bow season opens Monday. I hope to run into these guys this season.
« Last Edit: September 29, 2012, 09:48:07 PM by redrocket76 »

Offline redrocket76

• Prepper
  • New TSP Forum member
Re: Early season trail cam pics
« Reply #1 on: September 29, 2012, 10:36:04 PM »
Sorry about that I had to learn how to upload my pics correctly. Here goes.               

Offline LibertyBelle

• Munches with goats...
  • Dedicated Contributor
« Reply #2 on: September 30, 2012, 01:36:04 AM »
Nice! Hubby downloaded his trail cam pics to his laptop and the shots revealed a couple nice bucks (one of which is already in the freezer  ;D) as well as a huge alpha doe and some turkeys.  Thankfully no pigs on ours (those things play havoc with the land, and reproduce faster than one can kill them). Will try to get those posted as soon as the desk top (has the pic software on it) gets out of the shop. Bow season started two weeks ago for us, and will continue through Jan 15, with a brief break during firearms season, so hubby and at least one son are going out tomorrow (I mean today!) and hopefully add another deer or two to our food stores.

Offline Maus

• Prepper
  • New TSP Forum member
« Reply #3 on: October 15, 2012, 06:25:51 AM »
Friend at work showed me a picture on Friday.  He has been out bowhunting and hadn't seen a thing. 

His wife at home text-ed him a picture from her cell phone.  Two deer came into their backyard and laid down not 10 feet from his practice target.