Community & Regional Connections > Region Six

Southwest Mo. retreat for sale

(1/1)

Tackleberry:
Posting this for a friend, so e-mail him with any questions. hcopperfalls@msn.com
Here is info he sent to me...

GOOD retreat! Bolivar Mo. area, a farming community, but also 13mi. from Springfield, Mo.. 25 acres of mature walnut and oak timber, 2 acres clear, 3 acres partially clear. Good strong well, 1 live spring , 2 seasonal springs. Rolling hils and shallow valleys, surrounded by farmland, access to the river from acreage, closest neighbor 1/8 mi.. This is a corner acreage very little road access, very secluded. Both Bolivar, Mo. and Springfield, have full service hospitals. 2 mi. to divided hwy, via paved county roads, lots of timber between acreage and hwy. 2 bedroom mobile home sitting 100 yards off of county road, recently remodeled, 3 bedroom approved septic system. Temporary housing while you build, or very livable. Back deck is braced for 5 person hot tub, no need for privacy fence or gazebo as there are no neighbors in your backyard, unless you consider, deer, turkey, squirrels, rabbits, quail, doves, an occasional eagle, neighbors. 12x14 outbuilding with loft, 16x10 outbuilding, with 10x8 conc floor, fully insulated.
e-mail addr. hcopperfalls@msn.com.
pics available

BadgerAngel:
I could cry.  That's my neck of the woods.  (born/raised Springfield, MO)

Truik:
I was thinking about that, too.

There are generations on my father's side throughout the landscape up there.

(I want it noted for the record I am not crying.)

::)

Mastoo:
A little outside my range I was thinking of, but sounds nice so I emailed for more info.

Tackleberry:
Sold

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version