Community & Regional Connections > Region Six

Missouri: Southeast Missouri Search And Rescue

(1/2) > >>

DeltaEchoVictor:
SEMO SAR is an all volunteer search and rescue team based in Poplar Bluff, Mo.  

We are currently seeking energetic, enthusiastic individuals to apply for membership with the team.

Our team is currently in the organizational stage with a Board of Directors & Officers in place; established Constitution and Bylaws; & we're currently pursuing Not-For-Profit  501-3C status.

The goal of the BoD (Board of Directors) is to establish a regional SAR team based out of Poplar Bluff, Mo but not limited to county boundries.  This will be a regional team that will travel when needed.

In order to become a SEMO SAR volunteer one must only understand it's mission: an unselfish giving of one's self to help another in need.  If you are willing to sacrifice your time & own needs to help another in need, then we'd like you to consider joining our team.

We are currently recruiting members.  Our goal is to add as many members as possible until that time & then we will start a training evolution.

If you're interested or would like to know more, please contact me via PM through the board & I will put you in contact with one of the team officers.  

Also Ryan:
Hello, I realize that this post is rather old, but I must admit I have only become aware of The SPF just recently while researching local search and rescue projects.  I'm interested in learning more about your efforts in this field and excited to see that someone has taken such initiative.  Please contact me via SPF or email @ earthmanagement83@yahoo.com.  I look forward to learning more on this matter.  Thank you for your time.
Ryan

DeltaEchoVictor:
Thanks for your interest Ryan.

I look forward to meeting with you this week.

If anyone else is interested, we're still recruiting members to join our newly formed SAR team.  Please feel free to contact me via PM if you'd like to know more.

I'd also add that the only requirement is that you be willing.  No special training is required (we do training evolutions), & will teach you the skills that you'll need.

Thanks,
Shane

bowins:
I'd be interested in conversing about this. I'm in Wentzville, a wee bit north of you. But send me a line, and lets discuss. the.bo.bowen@gmail.com

DeltaEchoVictor:

--- Quote from: bowins on December 03, 2010, 09:47:31 PM ---I'd be interested in conversing about this. I'm in Wentzville, a wee bit north of you. But send me a line, and lets discuss. the.bo.bowen@gmail.com

--- End quote ---
You do realize you're 3(ish) hours from us right?

We have meetings/training once a month in Poplar Bluff.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version