Site Suggestions, Support and Resources > Tech Support and Forum Bugs

<< < (3/3)

Redman:

--- Quote from: Mr. Bill on December 16, 2019, 06:39:23 PM ---Ah, if you have shrunk your header, that would be invisible.  You're probably one of those header shrinker people, aren't you? 8)

Top right: there's a little up-arrow or down arrow.  If you put your mouse on it, it says "Shrink or expand the header."  Little arrows like this appear in a few places on the forum, so you can hide stuff you don't need, and especially so you can accidentally click on them and never figure out why things vanished.

--- End quote ---
No at header is just like it was when I joined the forum.
--- Quote from: fritz_monroe on December 16, 2019, 06:33:19 PM ---Up top of the page next to my picture, is   "Hello fritz_monroe"

Just below that I have this:

Show unread posts since last visit.
    Show new replies to your posts.
    December 16, 2019, 06:31:48 PM

--- End quote ---
:facepalm: Oh that area. Yes I've seen that but I haven't paid much attention to it.

Actually I would never been aware of this issue/non-issue if Surfivor hadn't brought it up. Forum works fine as far as I'm concerned.

surfivor:

What is the forum based on what PHP engine ? It is a useful feature if it worked better, tho it does work on some posts

Mr. Bill:
We're on PHP 5.6.39 at the moment.  :(  My really long to-do list includes getting that up to 7-point-something.  And updating the forum software (I've only been threatening to do that for several years now).

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version