Site Suggestions, Support and Resources > Tech Support and Forum Bugs

TSP Amazon link?

(1/2) > >>

CagedFeral:
I need the link or what ever to help the show. We have Amazon prime and I'd sure like to help a little when we use it. Thanks

outoforder2day:
http://tspaz.com/

CagedFeral:
Thanks. Just used it for an order.

Puffer:

--- Quote from: CagedFeral on April 29, 2016, 02:53:43 AM ---I need the link or what ever to help the show. We have Amazon prime and I'd sure like to help a little when we use it. Thanks

--- End quote ---

I'm in Canada and buy most stuff (can only buy in most cases) from Amazon.ca. Anyone know if Jack gets an affilaite commission on purchases from Amazon.ca? If I go to TSPAZ and get directed to amazon.com, they have a link that takes me to Amazon.ca. Seems like any affiliate commission should still work, but if there is someplace specific to go to ensure that it happens, I want to do that.

archer:

--- Quote from: Puffer on December 19, 2016, 10:44:10 AM ---I'm in Canada and buy most stuff (can only buy in most cases) from Amazon.ca. Anyone know if Jack gets an affilaite commission on purchases from Amazon.ca? If I go to TSPAZ and get directed to amazon.com, they have a link that takes me to Amazon.ca. Seems like any affiliate commission should still work, but if there is someplace specific to go to ensure that it happens, I want to do that.

--- End quote ---

not sure, email him and ask.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version