Survivalism & Self Sufficiency Topics > Medical Needs and First Aid

CDC claims vaccines don't cause autism but has no proof ?

<< < (2/2)

FreeLancer:

--- Quote from: LvsChant on March 28, 2020, 02:02:08 PM ---Well, I can tell you this much: If a vaccine against the Chinese virus is successfully made and I have access to it, I'll be getting the shot.

--- End quote ---

And also reasonably safe......me, too.

r_w:
The current vaccine schedule has a baby's mercury level above the CDC safe levels for at least 7 months out of its first year, assuming it has healthy adult detox rate (which it doesn't). And the whole schedule is not tested, only each vaccine alone.  Vaccines may or may not cause autism, but the CDC can't honestly say they are safe when taken as suggested.

We are complicated creatures, 80% of our immune system is in our gut and is controlled by our microbiome-it isn't even us. I have a theory that the pandemic will be worse in countries that overused antibiotics and chemical agriculture, especially glyphosate. 

surfivor:

--- Quote from: r_w on March 28, 2020, 03:32:10 PM ---The current vaccine schedule has a baby's mercury level above the CDC safe levels for at least 7 months out of its first year, assuming it has healthy adult detox rate (which it doesn't). And the whole schedule is not tested, only each vaccine alone.  Vaccines may or may not cause autism, but the CDC can't honestly say they are safe when taken as suggested.

We are complicated creatures, 80% of our immune system is in our gut and is controlled by our microbiome-it isn't even us. I have a theory that the pandemic will be worse in countries that overused antibiotics and chemical agriculture, especially glyphosate.

--- End quote ---

Yes and injecting aluminum or mercury into your blood that is a nano partical is much different than inert aluminum in the soil that may pass through the digestive system

Coronavirus in addition is an RNA virus, an RNA vaccine is a new novel thing and safety is even less known.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version