Survivalism & Self Sufficiency Topics > Medical Needs and First Aid

Jim baker selling silver solution for coronavirus

(1/3) > >>

surfivor:

This has been on the TV attacking colloidal silver which has a long history of use as cure and which you can now easily find at every Whole Foods. The medical people who push anti depressants and create a massive epidemic are out there appearing to attack silver, although baker is probably selling it at an inflated price

https://www.newsweek.com/televangelist-show-guest-promotes-silver-solution-cure-coronavirus-1487069

Mr. Bill:
Sure, I'd buy a coronavirus cure from a convicted financial fraudster.  He says that "God created it in Heaven" and it also cures AIDS and all venereal diseases, so you know it must be good stuff.

The NY State Attorney General has issued a strongly-worded cease and desist order against Bakker.

Stwood:

--- Quote from: Mr. Bill on March 06, 2020, 10:58:05 AM ---

The NY State Attorney General has issued a strongly-worded cease and desist order against Bakker.

--- End quote ---

8) 8)

surfivor:

I can’t find any heavy go to websites with a basic search that say that collidial silver doesn’t work. You can find it in all kinds of stores

The main criticism of it seems to be you can turn blue if you invest too much over time but that seems like it must be a high amount that most people would never do

cmxterra:

--- Quote from: Mr. Bill on March 06, 2020, 10:58:05 AM ---Sure, I'd buy a coronavirus cure from a convicted financial fraudster.  He says that "God created it in Heaven" and it also cures AIDS and all venereal diseases, so you know it must be good stuff.

--- End quote ---

Never let a disaster go to waste.. fool money.. bla bla bla

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version