Author Topic: Yadlin: 'Iran crossed nuclear tech threshold'; JP  (Read 292 times)

Offline swanson

• Standing In The Gap
  • Moderator On Leave
  • Survival Demonstrator
  • "Don't let others live in your head rent free."
Yadlin: 'Iran crossed nuclear tech threshold'; JP
« on: March 09, 2009, 08:21:48 AM »
As the arc of instability grows...

swanson

Yadlin: 'Iran crossed nuclear tech threshold'

http://www.jpost.com/servlet/Satellite?cid=1236269373103&pagename=JPost/JPArticle/ShowFull

Mar. 8, 2009
Herb Keinon , THE JERUSALEM POST

In a chilling indication that Iran's arms program is advancing steadily, Israel acknowledged for the first time that Teheran had mastered the technology to make a nuclear bomb on the same day that the Iranians announced they had successfully tested a new air-to-surface missile.

(please click link for full article - post was edited by Alpha Mike, in accordance with DMCA rules and regulations)
« Last Edit: September 05, 2010, 04:02:07 PM by Alpha Mike »

Offline theaccidentalsurvivor

• Survivalist Mentor
Re: Yadlin: 'Iran crossed nuclear tech threshold'; JP
« Reply #1 on: March 09, 2009, 09:56:35 AM »
Its like watching the biggest kids in school circle each other..... Just freaking get it over with..... Either blow up their facilities now, or dont, but quit freaking bitching about it Israel and when they drop one on you, dont expect any American aid...... I am so sick of that damn desert hell-hole holding the rest of the world hostage..... Kill each other and be done with it or make peace and shut up...... I know it isnt that easy, but i am just tired of the entire world's economy and political dealings having to do with this region.