Survivalism & Self Sufficiency Topics > Medical Needs and First Aid

As a self healed Stage 3 cancer survivor..

(1/7) > >>

FromScratchWoman:
http://www.ihealthtube.com/aspx/viewvideo.aspx?v=3c2bb4f600fe586b

This video really hit home for me.. I feel It's not a bad idea to once a year or more often to treat ourselves for cancer..even when none is present.. my favorite statement "If it wasn't here 100 years ago we don't need it" makes me think about a lot of things really..It's worth the watch..because your worth it.. ;)

chris:
It is interesting that Dr. Coldwell advocates a vegan diet, yet cancer was virtually unknown in hunter gatherer populations like the Inuit, that ate zero vegetables. Or the Masai that lived exclusively on meat, milk, and blood from cattle.

RPZ:

--- Quote from: chris on December 06, 2011, 10:19:51 PM ---It is interesting that Dr. Coldwell advocates a vegan diet, yet cancer was virtually unknown in hunter gatherer populations like the Inuit, that ate zero vegetables. Or the Masai that lived exclusively on meat, milk, and blood from cattle.

--- End quote ---
Yes, but the meat these people ate are not the GMO corn and pesticide fed beef etc we get in the supermarkets today. Cancer in this country was rare prior to about 1960 and since the 80s there has been an astronomical increase to include children.

Some animal protein is essential in the human diet. I know some will disagree but there are some things the vegetable diet will not supply. What a purely vegetable diet does for cancer is starve it of protein for growth and causes the body to scavange for protein - the first to go is "bad" protein; hence the body then attacks the cander directly as a protein source.

FromScratchWoman:

--- Quote from: RPZ on December 06, 2011, 10:46:46 PM ---Yes, but the meat these people ate are not the GMO corn and pesticide fed beef etc we get in the supermarkets today. Cancer in this country was rare prior to about 1960 and since the 80s there has been an astronomical increase to include children.

Some animal protein is essential in the human diet. I know some will disagree but there are some things the vegetable diet will not supply. What a purely vegetable diet does for cancer is starve it of protein for growth and causes the body to scavange for protein - the first to go is "bad" protein; hence the body then attacks the cander directly as a protein source.

--- End quote ---
this is very true one of the things I did almost 5 1/2 years ago was stop eating synthetic meat..not vegie meat but supermarket special stuff..we hunt fish so on and so forth for our meat I'm not advocating becoming a vegan as it can cause damage in the short long run but in small amounts like fasting it has It's right time and place.. funny thing have you ever watched let's say Anthony bordain no reservations..well if you come across it pay attention to when he is in another country and all they're eating is whole pigs real butter sausage of all kinds..yet the only over weight people you see are the American tourists..hmmm well IMHO It's because American people don't even eat real fat anymore!! Everything is synthetic and our bodies don't know how to use it so they store it away.. you couldn't pay me to eat anything but real butter..synthetic kills..IMHO..

RPZ:

--- Quote from: FromScratchWoman on December 06, 2011, 11:45:50 PM --- this is very true one of the things I did almost 5 1/2 years ago was stop eating synthetic meat..not vegie meat but supermarket special stuff..we hunt fish so on and so forth for our meat I'm not advocating becoming a vegan as it can cause damage in the short long run but in small amounts like fasting it has It's right time and place.. funny thing have you ever watched let's say Anthony bordain no reservations..well if you come across it pay attention to when he is in another country and all they're eating is whole pigs real butter sausage of all kinds..yet the only over weight people you see are the American tourists..hmmm well IMHO It's because American people don't even eat real fat anymore!! Everything is synthetic and our bodies don't know how to use it so they store it away.. you couldn't pay me to eat anything but real butter..synthetic kills..IMHO..

--- End quote ---
And one of the most synthetic "butters" is margarine; one molecule away from being a plastic. It doesn't decompose easily and insects won' eat it apparently. To think I used to put that junk on toast 40 years ago being led to believe it was "healthy"(!)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version