Survivalism & Self Sufficiency Topics > Outdoors Activities

I found an interesting LED LANTERN/LIGHT with long life and waterproof

(1/12) > >>

Carl:
  I think this could be a very useful light with long life and USB charge for only $10 ,I ordered one ,but without one in my hand ,it still looks like a winner.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B074P5L3CT/ref=od_aui_detailpages00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

chad:
Got one on the way...I think this is new to our market form China (unconfirmed) we will all see this on tv commercials soon I think.

Carl:

--- Quote from: chad on September 22, 2017, 06:26:27 PM ---Got one on the way...I think this is new to our market form China (unconfirmed) we will all see this on tv commercials soon I think.

--- End quote ---

Sorry I cost you so much,but the things I post are always bargains and I can only buy such on my budget. I will get mine Sunday with a half dozen #10 cans of food purchased for an average $7 a can for chicken with rice,brown sugar,fast cook oatmeal,scrambled egg with bacon and peppers...I can't let this pass as my grocery budget can use such low cost food today...not just for later.

chad:

--- Quote from: Carl on September 22, 2017, 06:33:25 PM ---Sorry I cost you so much,I don't think one could have enough light source's if it's SHTF AKA Puerto Rico....and me and you are neighbors and have light... are neighbors too the left and right.....know we have light...., it'll be nice to pass on light to our neighbors.but the things I post are always bargains and I can only buy such on my budget. I will get mine Sunday with a half dozen #10 cans of food purchased for an average $7 a can for chicken with rice,brown sugar,fast cook oatmeal,scrambled egg with bacon and peppers...I can't let this pass as my grocery budget can use such low cost food today...not just for later.

--- End quote ---

Karma bro

chad:
Gotta love Amazon pricing it up to $11.99

Waiting for the big brown truck.....

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version