Survivalism & Self Sufficiency Topics > Camping

HOW TO PREPARE FOR A CAMPING TRIP?

<< < (4/5) > >>

Carl:
  I am thinking we may have overwhelmed the original poster or scared them to silence.

surfivor:
 You may want to find a woman first and then see if camping works out. I don't recommend camping alone on Bear country, it' better to bring your girlfriend so your not alone.

Sometimes it's just scary or spooky out in the woods alone.

Carl:

--- Quote from: surfivor on September 15, 2017, 03:39:31 PM --- You may want to find a woman first and then see if camping works out. I don't recommend camping alone on Bear country, it' better to bring your girlfriend so your not alone.

Sometimes it's just scary or spooky out in the woods alone.

--- End quote ---

With what little info was given ,the poster may be a woman....lighten up as none of the persons posts or bio mention their SEX.

Cedar:
Hopefully we did not scare him/her/them away....but we did kinda need more info on where/how/what.

Cedar

Smurf Hunter:
Surf's comments about bringing a woman along for defense reminded me of this old gem:

--- Quote ---We hadn’t gone more than a half-mile into the heavy timber when, out of nowhere, there suddenly came a huge
sow grizzly bear crashing through the brush and charging straight toward us at full speed. I guess she must
have had a cub around because she was mad as hell and coming to kill both of us in an instant. There was no
place to run, no time to run (can’t outrun a grizzly anyway), and I’m standing there with nothing but a tiny
little Beretta Jetfire loaded with one .22 short in my hand.
Laugh if you wish at its effectiveness, but it only took one well-placed shot to my brother-in-law’s kneecap and
I was able to escape a major bear attack by only walking away at a brisk pace.
--- End quote ---

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version