Community & Regional Connections > Region Six

Missouri: Southeast Missouri Search And Rescue

<< < (2/2)

bowins:
I'm always interested in new experiences. But I guess, logistically, this may not work out.

DeltaEchoVictor:

--- Quote from: bowins on December 07, 2010, 09:03:52 AM ---I'm always interested in new experiences. But I guess, logistically, this may not work out.

--- End quote ---
Just depends on you.  ;)

In the coming months we're going to be bumping training up to at least bi-monthly.

You're more than welcome to come to a meeting.  If you're interested, PM me with your contact info & I can send you a pamphlet & our equipment list.

DeltaEchoVictor:
SEMO SAR is still looking to add team members to our roster.

If you're even remotely interested or might like to volunteer some time doing something to help your community, please contact me thru the boards.

Semorjh:
Are you still active? work in Poplar Bluff live at Wappapello

DeltaEchoVictor:

--- Quote from: Semorjh on December 27, 2013, 04:49:15 PM ---Are you still active? work in Poplar Bluff live at Wappapello

--- End quote ---
We are active.  In fact, we have many searches & recoveries under our belts now.  We've worked with the TBI on the Holly Bobo case & worked with the FBI as well.  We assisted Mo & Il authorities many times with the Jaquie Waller case as well.

We also have several local recoveries & searches under our belts.  If you're still interested shoot me a message &/or find us on Facebook at Southeast Missouri Search and Rescue.  We're a fully functional team with close to 50 members now.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version