Author Topic: Oklahoma gun shows  (Read 384 times)

Offline Tiretool

• Prepper
  • Airsoft Maniac
Oklahoma gun shows
« on: July 13, 2009, 07:56:04 AM »
If anyone has any info on upcoming OK gun shows could you postem' It's been awhile since I've been to one and am ready to go to another.

Tiretool

hideousmonster

Re: Oklahoma gun shows
« Reply #1 on: July 13, 2009, 08:24:26 PM »
There's one this weekend (and damn near every weekend, it seems like) at the state fair grounds.

Follow this link, and over at the right, where it says "Event Category," Select "Gun shows," and click "SEARCH."
http://calendar.okstatefairpark.com/default.aspx

Offline Tiretool

• Prepper
  • Airsoft Maniac
« Reply #2 on: July 14, 2009, 07:15:34 AM »
Thanks I appreciate the reply and link

hideousmonster

« Reply #3 on: July 14, 2009, 09:42:07 AM »
My pleasure.  I actually live about two miles from the fairgrounds. If I didn't work on the weekends, I'd probably spend my free time bike-riding over to various gun, garden, and tackle shows throughout the year.

Offline Tiretool

• Prepper
  • Airsoft Maniac
« Reply #4 on: July 17, 2009, 07:26:20 PM »
My pleasure.  I actually live about two miles from the fairgrounds. If I didn't work on the weekends, I'd probably spend my free time bike-riding over to various gun, garden, and tackle shows throughout the year.

Well darn on you for working weekends like me!  ;D I been hankering to go to another gun show pretty soon. If you plan on attending one in the next couple of months drop me a line if you want and if I'm available I'll attend as well and we can have a Cola at the show. If you're interested in meeting other preppers face to face. I go to Oklahoma City area fairly often cause I have friends that live there.

Thanks again for the info