Author Topic: Good experience with Austin Gun Liquidators.  (Read 441 times)

Offline Spamity Calamity

• Survivalist Mentor
  • Just a mall ninja at heart.
Good experience with Austin Gun Liquidators.
« on: June 12, 2009, 05:33:45 PM »
Just thought I would let the people know in Region 5 if you live in the Austin area. I have had many firearms transferred in the past and some of the dealers the I have had to deal with have been downright terrible. But I had an AK receiver transferred to Austin Gun Liquidators and so far I am very pleased with the experience. The guy was enthusiastic to take my call and have the receiver sent to him. He even faxed the information for me which is something that I have had other dealers want to charge for doing that. He is very polite and called me as soon as the receiver came in. His transfer fee is a very reasonable 25 dollars. Im gonna go pick it up tomorrow. The stock at Austin Gun Liquidators is quite impressive in size and also types of guns. He even let me play with a semi-auto Suomi while I was in there. Anyhoo, Ive found that alot of gun dealers can be jerks and I was happy to find a decent one. If youre in the Austin area check him out.

http://www.austingunliquidators.com/

Goatdog62

Re: Good experience with Austin Gun Liquidators.
« Reply #1 on: June 12, 2009, 05:40:06 PM »
Good post Spamity C!

I have personally boycotted several gun dealers for the way they treat customers. I tell my many gun-toting friends about them.

I need to be more proactive in getting the word out about the good gun dealers.