Survivalism & Self Sufficiency Topics > Transportation

M715 Project

<< < (7/8) > >>

SteveandTracyinKY:
To bad that is over. I was enjoying this thread. Hell of a job, and thanks for sharing.

hillclimber:
Well, another m715 has crossed my path this week. Former firetruck, ugly red paint and all. It has 22,000 miles on it, has been changed over to 12v, has the original motor, running gear and BONUS a PTO driven winch on the front bumper. Even has a nice removable hard top.So...next question... does the old XJ get sold off for a nearly mint 5/4?????....Somebody stop me......

Hello, my name is hillclimber, and I have a jeep problem..... ;)

ncjeeper:
Currently there is no cure hill, but the more jeeps you posses the better off you are. ;D

bartsdad:

--- Quote from: hillclimber on May 18, 2012, 04:37:23 PM ---Well, another m715 has crossed my path this week. Former firetruck, ugly red paint and all. It has 22,000 miles on it, has been changed over to 12v, has the original motor, running gear and BONUS a PTO driven winch on the front bumper. Even has a nice removable hard top.So...next question... does the old XJ get sold off for a nearly mint 5/4?????....Somebody stop me......

Hello, my name is hillclimber, and I have a jeep problem..... ;)

--- End quote ---

I still kick myself for passing on one of these that was an ambulance. It was one of the few vehicle deals I really regret.

I say go for it. 8) :o

hillclimber:
LOL!! yeah, 4 jeeps in the driveway now, 3 XJs.
Here's the one I'm thinking of selling. I'm thinking of asking 4k for it.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version