Author Topic: Ace Case Magazine Pouch  (Read 3491 times)

Offline DeltaEchoVictor

• Evil Forum Overlord
  • Administrator On Leave
  • Survival Veteran
  • Vincit Omnia Veritas
Ace Case Magazine Pouch
« on: December 16, 2008, 05:22:05 AM »
I bought one of these a couple of months ago & really like it.  It will actually hold 12 loaded AR mags, not six.  I can't speak to AK or other mags as I no longer own an AK.

Ace Case Mag Pouch

I bought the green model.  The only thing I did was cut off the plastic ring that connects one side of the strap to the pouch, & replaced it with a caribiner.  12 loaded 30 round mags are kind of heavy & I wanted to make sure it didn't turn into an issue.  For the price this is a very good value.  I'm planning on picking up a couple more.

Here's mine.

Offline smittymojoe

• Prepper
Re: Ace Case Magazine Pouch
« Reply #1 on: December 20, 2008, 08:26:16 PM »
Hi DEV..... I'm kinda unclear on this pouch, does it have pockets on both sides or is it that you can fit 4 mags in each of the three pockets?

smitty

Offline DeltaEchoVictor

• Evil Forum Overlord
  • Administrator On Leave
  • Survival Veteran
  • Vincit Omnia Veritas
« Reply #2 on: December 20, 2008, 08:42:56 PM »
Hi DEV..... I'm kinda unclear on this pouch, does it have pockets on both sides or is it that you can fit 4 mags in each of the three pockets?

smitty
Pouches on both sides, 2 mags per pocket, 6 mags per side. 

I have mostly Pmags but I also have a couple of C-products steel mags as well & they all work fine in the pouch.

Offline CT9A

• Survivor
« Reply #3 on: December 20, 2008, 09:28:40 PM »
I may have to check this out.

Site claims that AK mags fit as well and there have been a couple of reviews from customers that say the same thing, 30 round AK mags fit comfortably.

Offline smittymojoe

• Prepper
« Reply #4 on: December 20, 2008, 09:33:26 PM »

smitty
Pouches on both sides, 2 mags per pocket, 6 mags per side. 

I have mostly Pmags but I also have a couple of C-products steel mags as well & they all work fine in the pouch.

Thanks for clearing this up for me. Sounds like a pretty good deal, I might have to check one out for myself.

smitty