Community & Regional Connections > Region One

Taking the Plunge

<< < (3/3)

ChrisFox:
I just wish I had brought my bike up with me instead of selling it. It's for the best though, didn't have room. I ended up dumping 80 percent of my stuff before I came up here. Made moving so much easier. i was vicious in throwing stuff out. Haven't worn it in a year, gone. Really love that cheap chair, gone. Only big thing I had was mattress. It was a foam one. I ratchet strapped it until it was about 1/3 the size with 5 straps to get it to fit in the trailer.

I've only been here a week and it's almost feels like home already. Only thing I miss is good Mexican food. What I ate at one place should be ashamed to call itself a breakfast burrito. Although I do like having 4 pizza/sub shops within walking distance.

Betsy4ever:

Bikes are fun for a ride lover. Manchester is love and all the best for the trip!!

Alan Georges:

--- Quote from: ChrisFox on June 02, 2017, 04:22:49 PM ---I just wish I had brought my bike up with me instead of selling it.

--- End quote ---
When you're ready to go biking again, look at it as an opportunity to find and strike up a relationship with a good local bike store.

ChrisFox:

--- Quote from: Alan Georges on June 03, 2017, 05:50:01 AM ---When you're ready to go biking again, look at it as an opportunity to find and strike up a relationship with a good local bike store.

--- End quote ---

Will do. Probably won't buy one until next spring. Give me enough time to find a decent one. Pick up a nice used KLR or DR-Z400S. I'm already looking at camping/hunting/fishing in the area. Will be nice not having to get a hunting lease for once.

theBINKYhunter:
Glad you made it and are settling in. Just moved myself and it's good to be in the new place. Hope you enjoy your new area!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version