Site Suggestions, Support and Resources > Show Discussions, Fan Mail and Topic Suggestions

Suggestion for other forums

(1/1)

F3:
Two other suggestions, how about home state forums for local info like crops, laws, politicians to laugh at, etc. and also what about a  concealed carry forum for info related to that specifically? It could handle equipment, laws, questions for learning,  etc.

Thanks!

F3

Woahhs:
In the same vein, two forums and/or show topics I'd like to see...if for no other reason than information is so scarce...are "escape and evasion" and "assault resistance"

The "epidemic of isolated incidents" as the Cato institute refers to SWAT raids of questionable justification, and their use being a little less "mistaken" than the authorities claim, is a subject forum members might actually want to prepare for.

ontheroad:
I would like to here your thoughts on flu pandemic.  I feel reasonably prepared for this, but always like to here other thoughts and plans. 

DrGonzo:

--- Quote from: ontheroad on September 19, 2008, 08:37:43 PM ---I would like to here your thoughts on flu pandemic.  I feel reasonably prepared for this, but always like to here other thoughts and plans. 

--- End quote ---

Maybe a "Disasters in Current Events" or "Potential Threats" forum.  Then posters could start threads like flu pandemics, hurricanes, economic collapse (outside of the economic forum), zombie apocalypse, etc. 

stevebluff:
Hi, not as exciting maybe as some of the suggestions above but I suggest a forum on communications (be it radio, sat comms or pigeon post) and one on (not sure of the best name), survival literature/media. Could be sub divided into books (fiction and reference), film, audio, etexts etc.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version