Site Suggestions, Support and Resources > Show Discussions, Fan Mail and Topic Suggestions

Episode 64-Only 11 minutes?????

(1/2) > >>

knight templar:
What happened only 11 minutes :(

ColdHaven:
Check it out again. Its on there now in full version!  ;)

ModernSurvival:
Sorry for the error, looks like the black ops folks cut off my upload this AM,  :D

The full version is now up. 

On another note the deal "failed to get passed" and now the market is in a tumble down 500 points.  I said if anything looked bad for the deal the crash I predicted on Friday (that didn't happen) would happen today.  Sometimes I really don't enjoy being right about this stuff, this is one of them.

BigDanInTX:
Watch out for those Skinny's, man...  Shoot and Scoot!!

ColdHaven:

--- Quote from: ModernSurvival on September 29, 2008, 01:00:46 PM ---Sorry for the error, looks like the black ops folks cut off my upload this AM,  :D

The full version is now up. 

On another note the deal "failed to get passed" and now the market is in a tumble down 500 points.  I said if anything looked bad for the deal the crash I predicted on Friday (that didn't happen) would happen today.  Sometimes I really don't enjoy being right about this stuff, this is one of them.

--- End quote ---

I know this is going to sound strange, but do you think that they were wanting a crash? Since it didn't happen on Friday that it was caused on Monday instead? I have been looking at news and I can't see any explanations for why they didn't pass the Bill. Was it perhaps because so many Americans are against it? I am still trying to think how this could benefit the Government or business men, but right now I can't see how having something like this would put things in their favor. I am tired right now so I am not thinking as clearly as I would like. Maybe I will think of some connection. Regardless of your political stance it seems like all this is good news for Obama. No matter which way this thing goes he winds up smelling like a white mushroom. By the end of this mess people are going to be looking for any change that can get the American people out of this colossal mess. That means panicked people are going to be making panicked decisions without thinking clearly.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PPQ3jy0XMwk

He winds up speaking charismatically about all of this like he has got the potion for what ails us back at the House and he can give it to us as long as we vote him in. Hell, some things he has said has gotten me thinking, but still... I don't think I will vote for him. The are all in this together. He knew about this and he is trying to make it out like he could help us out. They could of helped us out before it got this far. The 'they' he is referring to I wish he would clarify. Who is that supposed to be? Republicans? Conservatives? Democrats? Liberals? Banks? Corporations? He is just doing the whole 'pitting one against the other' type thing.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version