News > Current Severe Emergency Situations

ALERT: Active shooter & multiple homicide incidents, United States

<< < (25/26) > >>

Mintbird:

--- Quote from: Chemsoldier on May 18, 2018, 10:01:52 AM ---8-10 dead in a shooting at a Texas High School.  Some indications that the shooter engaged students emerging from classrooms after a fire alarm sounded.

https://www.npr.org/sections/thetwo-way/2018/05/18/612286146/shooting-reported-at-high-school-near-houston

--- End quote ---

What in hell is going on with these school shootings? :pissed:

Applejack:
This is getting out of hand.  10 dead including 1 teacher. 10 more injured including a school guard that confronted the shooter.

Morning Sunshine:

--- Quote from: Mintbird on May 18, 2018, 11:31:04 AM ---What in hell is going on with these school shootings? :pissed:

--- End quote ---

my opinion: the "losers" (I use that term based on the public school hierarchy; not my evaluation of the children) see other losers on the news.  No one is going to forget their names or pictures, no matter how many "have a nice summer"s they got in their yearbook.  They think - "I do not like being forgotten.  If I do this, people are going to remember me.  They will know who I am."

I think the MSM bears a lot of responsibility for these last ones.

Chemsoldier:
Has anyone else thought that an odd number of these little buggers are getting captured alive lately?

Morning Sunshine:

--- Quote from: Chemsoldier on May 18, 2018, 06:41:36 PM ---Has anyone else thought that an odd number of these little buggers are getting captured alive lately?

--- End quote ---

cries for help? instead of going out in a blaze of glory?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version