Site Suggestions, Support and Resources > Fiction and Non-Fiction Books/Magazines

299 Days: The Collapse (Book Two) - book discussion [SPOILER ALERT]

(1/21) > >>

Smurf Hunter:
A bit of humor before the "real" thread starts...

In the scene where Mrs. Ngyuen asks Pow and his friends for help, he's referred to as his full name "William Kung".  For whatever ridiculous reason I remembered this dude: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/William_hung 

Hopefully this struck someone else as amusing and I haven't lost all credibility by sharing how my twisted mind can work.

hedgewitch:
Loved the second book as much as the first it was just to short i ran out of book, can't wait till the others come out

EOTS:

--- Quote from: hedgewitch on September 03, 2012, 11:48:02 AM ---Loved the second book as much as the first it was just to short i ran out of book, can't wait till the others come out

--- End quote ---

I kind of felt the same -- the book flew by. But my reflection is that of course it would feel that way -- The Preparation covered, what, 45 years, and the Collapse covers about two weeks.

That said...how fast a read The Collapse is just made it all the more disappointing that Book 3 won't be around for another couple months. Ah, well.

Grannywhiskers:
Enjoyed both books!

Jeff NH:
Both were fun reads. Makes me really want a cabin :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version